Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MK's visit

MK, Becca & me at Bonefish Grill

Seven months is way too long to go without seeing such a FUN friend! Mary Katherine and her two boys and her mom visited from Texas Monday-Tuesday. It was a short visit, but a really good one. They came to our house Monday afternoon when they got into town. We were sitting on the front steps waiting on them when they got here. Rhett had been watching the clock all day! Monday night we went to Bonefish Grill for dinner (kids stayed with dads and Grandma) and had fun catching up. Tuesday morning we met at a great indoor play place which all the kids love.

I love this picture of Trent lifting the big stuffed dog onto the vet's table. Alexee was standing by ready to assist.Becca's twins, Ann Katherine and William--so cute! William reminds me a lot of Rhett at that age.
Chef Rhett.
Ali, Lianne and their sweet girls.
I think Mary Katherine liked Crosby. Monday was their first time to meet.
Ali, MK, Lawson & Crosby
We were crazy enough to go to lunch together after the play area. There were five adults and TEN kids!
THANKS FOR COMING TO SEE US!!!

Mary Katherine took some cute pictures of their visit--see here.

2 comments:

We've Got Scents said...

So glad you all had some fun time together. Cute, cute kids...if I say so myself!
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

The Milams said...

I LOVED Crosby...he is perfect! (as are Rhett and Alexee)

Great visit...I can't believe it's been 7 months!!!

Either I must stay out of the sun or you and Becca are going to have to get some sun...:)

Thanks for spending a few days with us!

I still love that we were at the child-free table at lunch. What a treat!!!