Monday, July 13, 2009

Still swimming

We're scheduled for swim lessons for the remainder of July, then we're going to take a break. It seems like we've been going for ages (R started the first week of April). It's tiring to take all three kids to the lessons twice a week, so I think that's why it seems like we've been going for so long. :) Lane's parents were in town today, so they kept A & C, and Rhett and I were able to go alone! I took the camera since I wasn't taking Alexee to the kiddie pool.
I like this one! I wish I could swim like this--maybe he can teach me. I don't really like to get my face in the water.
Ms. Paige has been a great teacher. I'm proud of R for learning so much!

1 comments:

Jacquie said...

It must be a comfort to know that Rhett is learning to swim so young. I was always nervous having my kids around water.