Crosby is 14 months old (yesterday)! He seems to be learning new things every minute. He is a busy little guy these days! He is walking now...I still can't get used to seeing him walk into the room! He took his first steps a while back, but it was on May 17th he really "got it". Since that day he's been walking a lot more. He still crawls when he's in a big hurry or if he falls down in the middle of the floor (he can't really get to standing position without holding onto something yet). Learning to walk and climb happened simultaneously for him. He's climbing in/on/over/through everything in the house now! Yesterday he had fun climbing in these chairs:
Here he is walking from the green table to me...he still keeps his arms in the air for balance.
Rhett and Alexee get really excited when he walks, and they love to try to help him.
These were made last night...on his official 14 month birthday. He loves the faucet in the bathtub. He's wild in the water. He loves to stand up, splash, throw toys and play peek-a-boo around the shower curtain. I love giving him a bath and putting his PJs on...there's just nothing sweeter!
As of tonight, we've gone to sippy cups instead of bottles (late on this, I know). I'd tried to get him to drink from a cup several times, but he wasn't able (or willing?) to do it until just a few days ago when he found Alexee's cup on the floor. It had chocolate milk in it, which I guess he got a taste of and liked, because he drank what was left. Alexee brought me the cup later and said, "Crosby drank all my milk!" I'm sad to put away the bottles. Sippy cups just aren't "baby-ish". :(


3 comments:
This is a sweet post, J. I love how you describe your kiddos so well. They are all so unique and fun and special. I'll say it again... you're blessed!
Crosby is so cute! Love the pictures of him walking to Alexee. I bet she and Rhett love that! May 17th is Lindsey's birthday, so a great day to start walking! Yay Crosby!
You are running out of babies!!! Crosby is such a sweetie but getting out of the baby-stage and I'm like you.....I miss that!
Jamie, You are such a great Mom but it just makes me tired to hear your full day's activities!! I bet you don't have trouble sleeping at night!!
Have a great holiday week-end!
Post a Comment