Congrats to them! It gives me so much hope to see couples like this! Kale and I are almost up to 6 months! hahaha!!!
How wonderful!! Happy Anniversary to the Hoppers!! Ryon and I will be 10 years this coming December. Thirty-five will be upon us before we know it.
Happy Anniversary to Brenda and Randy! You need to get a wedding shot of them 35 years ago! Such a sweet picture of them with your kids!Hope we are around for their 50th!!
I think Mom may have a picture of them on their wedding day.
what a special picture....Love it...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats to them! It gives me so much hope to see couples like this! Kale and I are almost up to 6 months! hahaha!!!
How wonderful!! Happy Anniversary to the Hoppers!! Ryon and I will be 10 years this coming December. Thirty-five will be upon us before we know it.
Happy Anniversary to Brenda and Randy! You need to get a wedding shot of them 35 years ago!
Such a sweet picture of them with your kids!
Hope we are around for their 50th!!
I think Mom may have a picture of them on their wedding day.
what a special picture....Love it...
Post a Comment