We had a fun Saturday!
After two weekends in a row of rained-out games, Rhett's team got to play yesterday. I love the kids' uniforms.
It was a very windy and chilly morning.
After two weekends in a row of rained-out games, Rhett's team got to play yesterday. I love the kids' uniforms.

It was a very windy and chilly morning.
Shortly after the game Lane and Rhett went to Hot Springs for the afternoon, and I took Alexee (and Crosby) to a birthday tea party for A's friend, Maddie. It was such a cute party, and she seemed to really enjoy it. When we arrived she got to choose a dress from a rack of costume dresses, then she was taken to her place at the table. The girls got to put on a necklace, a ring, blush and lipstick.
The lady who worked there (it was held at a costume shop) was dressed up to serve the girls:
She showed the girls how to pour tea and add a sugar cube.
Then they served several cute little snacks: tea sandwiches, marshmallow and grape kabobs, chocolate soup and petit fours.
Next to Alexee is the birthday girl, Maddie. They are in the same class together at MDO.
And more dress up...


4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day, Jamie! So glad Rhett got to play! He looks so cute in his uniform. It looks like Alexee had a good time at the tea party! Hillary Ashton went to a party there a couple years ago and really liked it!
I never heard of a birthday tea party for little girls but what fun!!! I bet they all felt like little princesses.
What an incredible tea party! SO fun!
Post a Comment