R's teacher had fun activities planned for the kids each day last week, and they completed the week with a hot dog lunch/picnic on the playground. Alexee, Crosby and I joined them for lunch. Alexee packed her own though--I think she packed a juice box, raisins, pretzels and 4 suckers.
Rhett and one of his friends making cheese-ball kebabs
The class responding to the question: WHO WANTS A BROWNIE!??
Sweet, easy-going Crosby hanging out in the stroller. He is such a good baby!
I let Rhett check out early after the picnic so that he could go to Hot Springs with Lane for the night. Lane played golf with his dad and brother and Lane's mom took Rhett to eat at the new Purple Cow in HS and then they spent all afternoon at Mid-America Museum (one of his favorite places!). They had a great time. Alexee, Crosby and I drove over the next morning to spend a fun day with them at the lake.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


2 comments:
I love how our lives sort of intertwine in the places of our lives... Flippin, Little Rock, Hot Springs, Houston... we all have people we love in those places. I love that.
And, I love C's little fat legs in those sandals. Haha!
Both of my hands would have been up when the brownie question was asked! I LOVE that picture of Alexee with her lunch! haha
Post a Comment