The kids requested going to the donut shop for breakfast this morning. We didn't get there nearly as early as they would have liked, but we finally made it there. They L-O-V-E donuts. Crosby loves donut holes. After breakfast we rented a few Christmas movies from Redbox. Then Crosby and I dropped R, A & L off at home, and we went on a date to a Christmas party hosted by one of C's friends from his Mother's Day Out class. :) It was a fun morning.
This was the tree at the host's house--really unique and pretty, I thought!

They had this huge tunnel/tent set up for the kids to play in--C loved it!
He mostly just wanted to play ball. Their closet under the stairs was set up as a toy area, "the bear cave" as they called it, and C found every ball in there, I think. He passed them out to anyone standing nearby.

I fixed him a little plate of snacks and he sat up at the table so big. The M&Ms and juice were his favorites.



He saw a ball way back in the corner that he was going for here.

*******
Late this afternoon we went for a drive to the state capitol building to see the Christmas decorations. The kids had a blast running around all over the place.



















This was as close as I got to a picture of the three of them on the cute bridge.


My family = "JOY"

C found a closet full of cool stuff.

"ball"


By the time we were leaving, the outside lights were on. It wasn't too cold then, but a cold front is arriving tonight. The low is supposed to be 13 degrees tomorrow night! Brrrr!


Alexee wanted her picture made with Lane by these doors. :)



I hope you are enjoying this special season!


2 comments:
I love visiting capitol buildings! We have lived in three capitol cities and love taking our visitors by to see the pretties buildings! The lights on that building look great!
I love Alexee's shirt with that TuTu. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment