Friday, December 24, 2010

Phone Photos #15

I did a phone post not long ago, but I needed to upload my phone pictures from Garvan Gardens and had a few others that I didn't want to forget about...

Lane sent me this from Kansas City because he knew Alexee would love it!
Rhett walking in from carpool line carrying his sleeping bag, Pillow Pet, backpack, blanket and a stuffed animal. This was all for a special reading day when the kids got to wear their PJs to school (the day before Christmas break). He thought it sounded fun, but he later told me it was "a nightmare" having to carry all that stuff--ha ha!
Santa was helping with carpool that day!After school I took all of them to the store with me for a few things for our Sunday dinner with my family. Rhett and Alexee both wanted to ride on the bottom part of the cart. I love the way Alexee draws people! :) They're so cute.Crosby's teachers helped him make this at MDO--love it and will treasure it!Crosby playing football on a wild hair dayMaking box-space-ships. So much more fun than "real" toys.Cookie, our Elf on the Shelf, has been leaving clues each morning to help the kids find him. Since Rhett was in Hot Springs with Grammy & Bobba on this particular morning, Alexee found Cookie by herself. We took a picture to show Rhett later. Cookie turned the Santa painting upside-down and hid in the fan on top of the armoire.Crosby used one of our clove-covered oranges as a basketball. I found it in the living room with these others. :)Alexee drew this picture of Hundley from Curious George. She thought it was funny to draw him arms, in addition to his four legs. I like how she did the legs too.

1 comments:

Jacquie Wallace said...

I LOVE the Christmas ornament R made with his teacher! That is precious!!!

A is quite an artist. Did she look at that picture of Hundley and draw that herself??? I'm amazed!