We spent the day in Hot Springs today with Lane's family. Rhett went Monday evening, so he was able to spend a little extra time with Grammy & Bobba before we arrived. They went to Mid-America Museum, ate at Purple Cow and wrapped Christmas gifts. This afternoon Rhett told Bobba he needed him to pull his tooth (bottom left of center), and Bobba said, "Okay, let's go." They were in the bathroom for a few minutes then Rhett came back out holding a tooth.
This evening we went to Garvan Woodland Gardens to see the Christmas lights. It looked so pretty! I'll post more pictures soon. Unfortunately I had camera battery issues (again), so most of my pictures are made with my phone. It was a fun evening, and it wasn't really even cold. The kids took their jackets off after a while because they were running so much they got warm.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago




2 comments:
I like how R has others pull his teeth. I think the Preacher pulled all of my kid's teeth... or was it just Tyler??? I wish I would've had a blog back then!!!
What a fun place! Looks magical!
Post a Comment