Sunday, December 12, 2010

Other Choices

I was really happy with our Christmas card this year, but I also liked a lot of the photos that didn't make it to print...
***
This was my second choice.
I loved it too, but you can see the kids' faces better in the other one, so we went with it.
Can he really be this big!?
This is a beautiful, old tree in Flippin. But the kids were just too spaced out and looked so tiny sitting in it. That and you can see Mom's legs behind Crosby, holding him up! :) There's another one below where you can see me hiding behind the tree. Ha! I also worried that if we used this pose people would think we put Crosby up there and left him unattended.
I liked this one, but it has bad shadows.
It had been cloudy ALL day until we walked outside to take these pictures.
Notice Alexee's arms here! We see this pose a lot. :)
Mom and Lane were snapping pictures, and I was acting ridiculous trying to make them all laugh!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

these are all absolutely precious!!

Jacquie said...

These pictures are awesome!!! So many to pick from.

Maddie does the same hands-on-hips pose. So cute.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Jamies, these pictures are adorable! Soooooo cute. I love the one you put on your Christmas card too.

Katie said...

You just have the cutest little family! The pictures are all adorable and the card that you posted is just perfectly Christmasy :)

on the eastern journey said...

You had so many great photos to choose from! I've loved all your December posts. It seems like the kids are having such a fun Christmas season.