A decade ago today Lane asked me to marry him in front of the Christmas tree at his house on Trelon Drive! We went out to look at Christmas lights, then went back to his house to open one gift each. I had no idea mine would be a RING!! But I'm soooo glad it was! 
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago




6 comments:
what a sweet post!! =) kids are adorable!!
What a sweet memory. Life really does change so quickly. I hope in 10 years from now, you'll add a third photo!
Look at you two in front of that tree... you're just kids!!
BUT, I love how God has grown and blessed y'all so much in 10 years!
And has it not been the BEST 10 years????
Sweet post!
Good post! Will you be able to learn where Rhett's teacher bought the rubber/plastic baby Jesus that was pictured in the manger? The one pictured as a church craft on your entry of 12-16-10? Thanks so much! My email is lhilty1@comcast.net MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Happy 10 years to you both...I remember like it was yesterday!! Sweet picture of you guys by the tree.
Post a Comment