Jamie, We got your card yesterday and I just thought it was the cutest thing! Especially Mr. Crosby sitting up there like he was the biggest kid in the picture! They are all precious and I LOVE getting your card! I will put it in an album to keep progress from year to year!
What a great family photo Christmas card. I did before when the children were smaller. It was fun to do that. Your children are so cute. Thanks, for sharing it on Facebook.
6 comments:
TOOOO cute!
Jamie, We got your card yesterday and I just thought it was the cutest thing! Especially Mr. Crosby sitting up there like he was the biggest kid in the picture! They are all precious and I LOVE getting your card! I will put it in an album to keep progress from year to year!
Those outfits couldn't have been anymore perfect! So classy! : )
What a great family photo Christmas card. I did before when the children were smaller. It was fun to do that. Your children are so cute. Thanks, for sharing it on Facebook.
God bless, Merry Christmas.
Woodena
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE your Christmas card! Super cute!!! :)
I love that picture! Chloe has that dress, and I just cannot get enough of it!
Post a Comment