Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A New Dress

For Christmas my parents gave Alexee a new Sleeping Beauty dress since her old one was missing a sleeve and the hem. At first she didn't want me to make her picture today, but soon she had me laughing with her poses!

She was hiding her face from me so I said, "Daddy's home!", and this is the expression I got! I think this was the turning point in her attitude toward the photos.
I think her curls are so sweet. :)
We love her personality! She keeps us entertained!
This one cracks me UP!

8 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

These are some of my favorite pictures of Alexee. She is soooo beautiful. I LOVE that your parents got her a new Sleeping Beauty dress...perfect!

Claire said...

Hee! What adorable photos!

Cxx

Flo and Grace said...

Adorable! Frame several at once!

In His Army said...

These are PRECIOUS!

Jacquie Wallace said...

What special photos!!

Heather said...

Sweetness...I can't wait to play dolls with her in a few weeks!! Or clean her room...

Kristy said...

Jamie, she's such a beautiful little girl!

Candy said...

She is SO pretty, these are great pics! Love her new dress too! :)