I don't even remember where I took this picture...maybe the lobby of gymnastics? So pretty. I love flowers of all kinds.
Valentine's Day pie(I ate so much of the dough that I wasn't hungry for the pie once it came out of the oven. Lane thinks the dough is gross, but I love it!)

We ran a few errands before going to the school party. One stop was the shoe store. Alexee liked these purple light-up shoes. :)My hair is really frizzy unless I use the flat iron on it, and to really do a good job with the flat iron takes a lot of time. Before the straightening treatment (Brazilian Blowout):
I'm really glad got the straightener. It's so nice to just dry my hair and not have to flat-iron it. Sometimes I still use it just a little to curl the ends under, but it's much much faster than before. The treatment should last about 3 months--I hope it does (or longer).After
One day I went through the Starbucks drive-thru and had Bogart with me. The guy working at the window saw him and asked if he could have a treat. I said sure, but wondered what kind of dog treat Starbucks had to offer. It was Bogart's LUCKY day...he got a heaping cup of whipped cream! :)
I love seeing his little toes sticking out from under the blanket. By the way, this is the softest blanket ever. My friend Heather got it for me for Christmas, and I just couldn't make myself pack it away with the holiday stuff--it's too soft not to use year around!
This outfit was Rhett's. Both boys looked so cute in it--it was one of my favorites. (C was watching the trash truck out on the street.)




















3 comments:
You know I love the phone photo posts... so much to comment on here.
Alexee and Mads have the same taste in shoes. She would've run to those Skechers. (And I love A's bunny rainboots, too!)
I wish there was a "fix" for my hair. It would be nice to have an easy option.
I got SO tickled at the cup of whipped cream. That's hilarious!
I don't want to freak you out further, but C is really looking like a big boy these days. I think he's past the baby stage. :(
How much do I LOVE you for taking a photo for Bogart?!?
Favorite photo was Crosby in his too-small Elmo PJ's. CUTE!
I am with Alexee...I love the purple light-up shoes.
Post a Comment