This is the only picture I took at the appointment--doesn't C look so big!?
Anyway, back to the doctor's visit. I completely forgot to get the sheet of paper that said the boys' heights and weights. I remember Rhett was about 82-85% for both. Crosby was around 75% on height and 95% on weight. We've had three big babies, but R & A both started growing taller and slimmer around age 2. Dr. B confirmed that it's nothing to be concerned with at this point. Crosby can switch to 1% milk now (from whole), so that should help with his calorie intake. As the nurse went through the computer's list of questions for Rhett, he stood behind her reading the checklist over her shoulder. She asked if he eats well-balanced meals, and I said "mostly, except for vegetables". Rhett decided to add that he "actually only drinks sodas". I laughed and said, "That's not true--he only drinks an occasional Orange Fanta, and only has caffeine when he's visiting my parents!" ha! Then the nurse asked, "Does he get a good night's rest?" I (truthfully) answered yes, but Rhett again decided to comment...he told her that he "stays up until 11:00 every single night". The nurse just laughed. Hopefully she wasn't making bad notes on my file!?
R was very concerned that he might have to get shots. That was the first thing he asked when I told him about the appointment. He breathed a big sigh of relief when the nurse said he was not due for more shots until age 11. Poor Crosby, however, wasn't so lucky. He did have to get one shot today, but he didn't make a big deal out of it. He doesn't know to be scared yet, so he's the easiest one when it comes to shots.
After the appointment we stopped at Kroger for just a few items. I think I only needed 4 things, but they really really wanted to drive this HUGE car cart. :) They did look cute!

I'm grateful every day for healthy children. What a HUGE blessing to go in for a well-child visit with no concerns!



5 comments:
that is hilarious that R answered the questions like that! Funny boy! Two of mine are due for well visits too. I dread going because I just know they'll pick up some germ while we are there! Crosby does look SO big in that pic, growing up!
Crosby does look like such a big boy in that first picture! Praise the Lord for healthy children!
Aren't they fun when they start answering questions for you? Logan never fails to pull something like that!
Sorry, I got so tickled at A wanting a pretty momma. Haha!!
I can just imagine R standing there helping with the questionnaire. He is precious! And C is looking so grown up nowadays.
I laughed so much at Rhett helping out with some good answers! Was he trying to incriminate you with your bad mothering? har har
Crosby is just looking so BIG! No baby anymore! Kind of sad, isn't it?
Alexee doesn't really realize it but not only does she have a beautiful mother but also a terrific mother!
Post a Comment