Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Clouds Away...

...On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get, how to get to Sesame Street?
This morning the 3 & 4 year olds at A's preschool did a Sesame Street musical to raise money for new playground equipment. It was very cute. I've always liked Sesame Street! They sang several of my favorites, including "C is for Cookie" and "Rubber Duckie". :)
Crosby got tired of sitting after a while, but he listened and enjoyed most of the program. He got really excited when Elmo came in the room!
Cookie Monster helped with the last song.
Alexee and Kennedy hugging
The kids were asked to wear bright colored t-shirts. Alexee was not at all happy with her outfit, and told me she wasn't going to sing if she had to wear that. Ha! I guess she forgot about it though because I saw her singing and she appeared to be having a good time!
Alexee & Kennedy hugging again after the program
Cookie Monster happened to be in the lobby as we were leaving! They didn't want to stand with him unless I stood there too, so that's why I'm in this picture. :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Fun...A looks really pretty in orange!!