Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jeryn's "Cowboy Cool" Birthday

My nephew turned three just a few days ago, and we had fun celebrating his birthday with him over Memorial Day weekend. Jeryn is VERY much into all things cowboy/horse-related, so that was the theme of the event! It was raining when we got to their house, so we pulled into the garage to unload some things. Esther (left) and Max (right) were there to greet us in their bandannas. Max is eating his party hat in this picture--I think he ate two or three of them. :)
Mom & Dad hadn't seen Crosby in a while--they thought he had grown a lot! And he has started walking since they last saw him.

Here's the birthday boy collecting rain in a cup.
His boot cake was really cute! He also had cactus and cowboy hat cupcakes to match.
Mic made these neat favors--cactus and cowboy hat chocolates from candy molds. I wish I had a close-up picture of them. She also had a dish of horse chocolates on the table with the BBQ.
Smiles from Mo & Crosby
Micaela by the cute dessert table
Then the rain stopped and the skies cleared leaving behind a huge, pond-like area...PERFECT for playing in! The kids LOVED this, especially Alexee as you will see in the following pictures.
She is always ready for some fun, and she's not afraid to get dirty in the process!
And this is my favorite.
I love this picture of these two--best friends for always!

I think Jeryn liked all his birthday gifts!
Jaiden is covering his eyes so he wouldn't peek at one of his gifts.
I love his expression when Jaiden uncovered his eyes and he saw his new SADDLE!
Cute 3-year old cowboy
Happy Birthday, Jeryn...We love you!

5 comments:

Kayla said...

looks like fun to me!! the theme was SO cute! i LOVE the pictures of them in the water!

Kelly said...

Such a cute party and Alexee just makes me laugh!!!!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I LOVED this post! Such great pics!! Happy Birthday Jeryn!

Jacquie said...

What a fun party!! Those pond pictures are too funny.

In His Army said...

These are hilarious...San said when they left that Danny said he had never been to a party quite like that :) They pulled up and all of the kids were rolling/swimming in the flooded front yard and there was a goat standing on the table eating left over bbq buns...The picture of him getting the saddle is awesome! I loved his face!!! Thanks for coming and for the cool sprinkler...they took it to NeeNee's today!