Friday, June 4, 2010

Phone Photos #9

Watching a movie and eating popcorn with Rhett one night when Lane was out of town.
One of his favorite toys.
I don't remember where he got these teeth!?
I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to go to the mall with all three kids. Lane had a meeting on campus that he said wouldn't take long, so we dropped him off and then went to the mall for about 45 minutes until time to pick him up. I gave the kids a serious speech about not touching things that could break and how important it was to stay right with me at all times. I don't think the door had even closed behind us at Dillards before R & A broke the arm off of a mannequin.
First stop: bubble gum station just outside of Dillards. The kids thought this was great!
Alexee & Bogart
The shoe that R used when he learned to tie (before soccer practice)
This was made on Mother's Day at church. It was raining, so Rhett offered to come to my side to get me with the umbrella! Thank you, sir! :)
Boys having fun with chopsticks on Mother's Day night when we went to P.F. Changs.
They call P.F.Changs "The Place with the Horse" and always want to see the statue after dinner.
Rhett reading one night before bed.
Mom sent me this picture of her rose bush outside their kitchen window--so pretty!
Two guys that love redbox $1 movies.
In Alexee's folder after Mother's Day. :)
Coke float for lunch one day
Rhett and a friend playing games at the pizza place one night
Now drinking from a sippy cup instead of a bottle. Look at his cute legs!
Bogart likes to ride in the car with us.
Exhausted after day on the lake last weekend. Fell asleep on drive home.
Last day of Kindergarten.
:)

2 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Love all these random pictures...Rhett with his"teeth"...tooo funny and Alexee with her star sunglasses....just precious! Can't believe you even got the pic of the mannequin! Bet ya 9 out of 10 people who walked by would never even notice his arm!!

Jacquie said...

You know that I love your phone photo posts!! SO much to comment on, but I'll just say that I about died laughing when I saw the mannequin. I thought the same thing as Judy... can't believe you took the picture. I'da been running fast the other direction!! That's just plain funny!