Things were quiet around here last week without Rhett. Well, maybe not quiet, but quieter. :) We were so anxious to see him on Thursday. Alexee, Crosby and I got there just as VBS was ending for the day. That afternoon we went to the hayfield for a little while to see how things were going. This is a field right behind the school that I attended.
My Grandmother is holding Jessica, a doll that belonged to me when I was a little girl. Alexee played with her all weekend and brought her back to our house.
Mo & Rhett


Alexee gave Mo Nina and Granddad Forrest big hugs when she saw them--it was sweet!


Jaiden & Alexee


Crosby liked the coolers

Back at my parents' house, the kids played on the swing. They hung this swing before the first grandkids were born, and it has had many hours of use!




Alexee driving us around the farm

Rhett & Jaiden had the best seats!
Friday morning Crosby stayed home with my Mom while Alexee and I went to the VBS closing assembly. They had such a cute theme and learned such cute songs for the week. Rhett truly had a great time. He told Jacquie as we were leaving that he was going to come back every year until 6th grade, and then he'd help out as a VBS worker. :) Thanks to Mrs. Judy and all the other wonderful teachers/helpers for a great week!
Alexee liked all the songs and tried to learn the motions

At the end of a super fun week!

Friday evening the kids took turns riding the horse. This is Alexee & Jeryn running down the path from the barn.

I love Queen Anne's Lace.


Rhett did a great job!










3 comments:
I love all the photos. You're kids are gonna LOVE your blog when they grown up. I wish so bad my mother would've written stuff down for us... and my kids will wish I had (earlier)!!
Love all the pictures!! Looks like they had a blast!
I tell Kale all the time that I want to ride a horse one day!! haha
I LOVE that picture of them running down the path!!
Have a GREAT week!! :)
I can't wait till Rhett is old enough to be a helper! I hope I will still be able to be there too! (Although by then they will probably have to roll me in !! LOL)
Post a Comment