Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rhett's VBS Week (so far)

This is Rhett's and Jaiden's 2nd annual trip to Flippin for VBS. I think they've been looking forward to it since VBS ended last summer! Here are some pictures that Mom and Mrs. Judy sent me from the week (I'm really missing Rhett! Alexee, Crosby and I plan to go there tomorrow.):

Front steps at Mo & Granddad's house Monday morning--ready to go!
The Ranch theme looks very exciting!
I know they will learn so much!
After their fun-filled mornings at Bible School I think the kids have found plenty to do to keep them busy for the rest of the day.
SUCH AS:
get really dirty
catch a turtle
have a back-yard picnic
go to the hayfield with Mo to watch a combine work
combine at work
visit with Great-Grandparents, Mo Nina & Granddad Forrest, in the hayfield
go to the shop with Granddad at night and help him and Uncle Greg install a winch on the Jeep
and prep the hood for paint and do some shop cleaning
I'd like to be a kid again!
IF there was any doubt in Rhett's mind that city life is pretty boring compared to country life...I think that has been resolved this week. And these pictures only document through Tuesday...he's not even coming home until Saturday (if I can ever convince him to get in the car)!

3 comments:

Jacquie said...

Day 3 is in the books... and I'm SO glad they're having fun!! Your kids will have so much to talk about when they grow up and remember staying with their grandparents as kids!!! That's precious!!

Kayla said...

I love the ranch theme!

I'd say they've got PLENTY to do!! haha

I remember as a child, loving when we'd find a turtle or lizard to keep as pets!!

Love the picnic pictures!!

Candy said...

looks like he is having a BLAST! What a fun place to visit! :) I wouldn't want to come home either! :)