Marked a few more things off the To-Do List today:
--Rhett and Alexee both got haircuts this morning (Alexee's was barely a trim.) Thanks to a package of Skittles, she sat really still for Debbie! I didn't have my camera, but snapped this one (blurry) picture with my phone.
--The air conditioner company came out to service the A/C this afternoon. I got a little earlier start on the A/C...I think I had the heater serviced in January after we'd been using it for a few months. I sure don't want the A/C to break--I'm not a big fan of our humid, 105 degree summer days.
--Lane picked up the little diaper bag that I bought last week and had monogrammed (Kelly, I think you've got me addicted to monogramming things! :) ) It's really cute and simple--orange and brown and not too big. I thought I had to have a huge diaper bag with Rhett, but I've downsized a lot since then.
--Tonight I worked on the wording/spacing for C's birth announcement. Now I just need to fill in the blanks for time, weight and length and print them.
It was another warm, beautiful day here. We played out in the yard with our neighbors for a while this afternoon--the little boy is R's age and invited him to fill up water balloons with him. He has an older sister who was helping, and Alexee likes to follow her around. Alexee didn't hesitate to join in the balloon-throwing fun (wish I'd had my camera then, too).
Lane and I watched "24" tonight--it's such a good season. I'm hoping that Larry is about to finally clue-in to the fact that he'd be better off working with Jack instead of against him. The episode went by so fast. I wish it came on more often than once a week!
Escape to the Country With Me
7 months ago


7 comments:
Girl, you are getting so much done!
You are for sure nesting, fun!!! :) Can't wait to see pics of the new addition. :)
I have no idea how you are getting this much done at this point! I'm in awe of you. Praying for you this week and for a safe delivery for Cosby. I'm looking forward to seeing some great pictures of the whole family. I've enjoyed reading your blog these past few months and the time sure did fly for me with your pregnancy. I'm sure it didn't fly as quickly for you!
Almost there...
Love the pic of Alexee.
I guess I need to break down and watch at least one episode of 24. I believe that I am the only person on earth who hasn't seen it!
Yep, you're still the organized girl I remember!!
I say we send a petition to FOX for "48"...
Jamie the list maker! I wish I were as organized as you....at least I did get my classroom dusted (the whole room) today. Parent/Teacher conference are Friday so I need a clean room for the parents who won't come to see me. (I had 2 last P/T conf.)
Precious picture. Praying for your entire family.
Blessings,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22
Post a Comment