It's amazing how quickly the "baby stage" starts to seem foreign! Alexee and I went to Babies R Us today to get a few items for Crosby. It hasn't been that long since we were buying these things for Alexee, but it seems like years! It's quite a reality-check to put a box of "Swaddlers" in your shopping cart! I also got a new brown changing pad cover because I didn't think C would really like A's pink one that much.
On another baby-related note, I'd like to ask for prayers for two of my close pregnant friends. I received phone calls today saying that both started having pre-term contractions yesterday and they've been put on bedrest. Holly is due in late April, and Melody isn't due until early June. Holly has a 3 year old son and Melody has a 4 year old daughter...I can't imagine how difficult it must be to be on bedrest any time, but especially when you already have children that need your full-time attention. Please keep them in your prayers.
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


8 comments:
I love Swaddlers...so tiny and they have that baby smell (you know the good one before it is used...ha). I was at a baby shower Sat. and we were smelling this package. That's weird, I know, but we couldn't help it. Ha! Thanks for letting me know about Melody! I had no idea! Bless her heart.
I have that same brown changing pad cover.
I'll be praying for Holly and Melody. I know that's stressful and I can't imagine how bedrest works with other kids. I can't even figure out how you can be pregnant with other kids. ha! I don't want to hear of ANYONE having babies early. I saw too many small babies in the NICU.
I was so excited I just had to pick up some of those Swaddlers the other day. Those diapers are so sweet to me. Kind of wierd!
Gretchan
I can't believe your ticker shows only 32 days to go!! That's any time now.
I'll be praying for your friends.
Praying for you as you prepare for Baby Crosby to arrive and will also be praying for your friends.
Blessings to all of you,
Kaye
Baby stuff, fun!!! :)
What is going on with early contractions? I had to go in yesterday because I've been having contractions for a week. I'm not due until May 23rd. My dr put me on brethine to try and stop them and I'm supposed to stay off my feet as much as possible. NO bedrest yet, thankfully. I'm hoping and praying that this medicine stops them. Do either of your friends have blogs? Just interested in following along with someone going through the same thing. :)
Makes me really excited about baby C's birth. I'll come up sometime this spring to meet him!!
I was catching up on your blog and realized that you and I are due the exact same day! Today, I'm 35/6 prego, but our D-Day is March 27th....only 19 more days to go! =) Just thought that I would share that w/ you...
Have a good Saturday!
Brandy
Post a Comment