Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Daffodil Day

My friend Ali and I decided last-minute to take the kids to the local daffodil patch. It's such a pretty place, and I enjoy going every year. It was about 80 degrees today, and wonderful to have a chance to experience spring.

Here are a few photos from the trip:


Rhett & Lawson ran and ran and burned lots of energy!

7 comments:

Jacquie said...

You got some great, sweet photos!!!

The weather has been gorgeous, hasn't it??

Sharmin said...

I love the photo of Rhett & Alexee holding hands, it is so sweet! I really wanted to go to Wye Mountain this year, but we didn't get the chance.

I hope R had a great birthday.

Flo and Grace said...

Sweet photos! I can't believe it's that TIME for you already! I love the whole labor thing....it's such an exhilerating time. Enjoy it!

Leigh Ann said...

Soooo sweet! We are going to try to go this next week on Spring Break. There should only be about 900 people there. Ha! Looks like you picked the perfect day to go.

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go to this place, but have never been. I'm living vicariously through you! What beautiful photos!

pengellylove said...

Love the pics and flowers.This was the first year I didn't go and take daffodil pics..I really missed going!Melody