I'm so proud of the painting Dad did for the nursery! I took a new 30x40" canvas home with me and a box of paints and came back with a great piece of art for Crosby's room. Dad did a sketch Thursday night and sketched it on the canvas. Friday night he painted the airplane, firetruck and antique truck. I thought he did such a great job--I love every part of it! We had fun visiting while he painted.
Sketch:
Dad at work on the airplane:
The finished product--Lane hung it above the extra bed in C's room last night:



9 comments:
Jamie, so this is where you get your great painting skills from. Your dad did a fabulous job on the painting.
What a precious keepsake! The painting is just beautiful! I can't wait to see the entire room.
very awesome. great daddy.:)
I think Randy should be down on Main street this summer selling his paintings while Jim Jefferson sells his watermelons!!
Wow - God sure was heavy-handed when he distributed talent to your family!!!
The talent that oozes from the Hoppers makes me JEALOUS!!
What a great idea for Crosby's room. I can't wait to see it all together.
NOW we know where you get it. : ) That'll be a keepsake for years to come. You are blessed with such a great family!
what a wonderful keepsake & heirloom for your new sweetie!
OH MY!!! How Great! You Dad is an AR-TEEST!! I so see where you get it from!
Ali
Post a Comment