Just a brief post to say that we're home! We came home Friday evening, and it's been wild and crazy, but good. I think Crosby is the "easy" one...it's balancing the needs of two other children that poses the bigger challenge at this point! Rhett and Alexee have been great with him--they're both very interested in him and want to hold him. Alexee worries when he cries and tells us, "baby's crying". Rhett has been a big help. This morning was our first day in the real world--back to school for Lane, back to MDO for R & A. Rhett got himself dressed then made toast for himself and Alexee. He was cute getting it out and putting it on napkins and taking it to their seats at the bar.
We'll hopefully settle into somewhat of a routine before too long and I can post more details about the hospital experience, lots more pictures, etc.
Thank you for all your prayers and sweet comments. He's a joy and we're very thankful to be at home with him!
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


9 comments:
I've thought a lot about you this week wondering how on earth you do it with a new baby and two kids. But if anyone can - you can! Crosby is precious. Can't wait for more pics of him!!!!
What a sweet little boy!! You've got a little adjusting to do, but it sounds like it's going pretty smoothly ... especially with all Rhett's help. He is a wonder boy!!
Crosby looks so sweet! I'd love to hold him!
I also have been thinking of you but know you are having the time of your life!! At least that is something you tell yourself when you have three kids who all need attention at the same time!! You are a wonderful mother!!!
He already looks so different. He is adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on him!!!!
Crosby is adorable. Looks like he's already grown in a couple of days. I'm glad that the kids are enjoying him and it sounds like Rhett is a big help. That is wonderful. I'm sure you will find your routine very soon. Thanks for keeping us updated. I've been thinking about you.
Oh my goodness! He's beautiful--or should I say handsome!? I know that u are doing a wonderful job. It will all fall into place beautifully. Praise the LORD for a safe delivery! I saw Rhett at church Sunday, and asked him if he liked his new baby brother. He had a little smile on his face and said yes. How exciting. Love y'all!
Jer. 29:11
What a sweetie! You are my hero! I can't imagine how you are balancing it all. Rhett making toast is amazing. He's getting so big!
Crosby is so sweet. Glad to know that you are doing well, I have been thinking of you lots...I knew R would be a big helper! You are probably back into your pre-maternity clothes by now, I am so jealous!! :-) LOL
Melody
I am so thankful that R's able to help with "stuff". Love C's baseball outfit. Do you want me to bring some of Brooks' clothes for C to borrow?
Post a Comment