Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Micaela!

Happy 27th Birthday today to my sweet sis, Micaela!

It was great to get to spend part of the day with her. She and her kids came to our house a little before lunch time, then she picked up a to-go order for us for lunch and her husband, Mario, came over to eat with us during his break. This afternoon Jaiden stayed to play with Rhett while Mic took Jeryn to an appointment. It has been a fun day!
Hope you've had a wonderful day, Mic...WE LOVE YOU!!!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

Happy Birthday to Micaela! Could she be any prettier??? And, could her and Mario be a more beautiful couple and have two of the most beautiful children I have EVER seen! Your parents must be so proud to have two such sweet and beautiful daughters. Glad you had a special time with her today.

Kelly said...

Happy birthday to our siblings!!! I'm with LAH - Micaela is so pretty! I can't believe she is 27!!!! I still remember when she was 3!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow, your sister is a blonde version of you. You guys looks so much alike!
Seems like there are LOTS of birthdays around this time.

His Doorkeeper said...

Happy Birthday to Micaela! I agree with Kelly and Leigh Ann: two beautiful sisters and their darling children!
What a blessing! Also, I remember when Micaela was three also! Jaiden is so much like her!

Jacquie said...

Happy Birthday, Micaela!! I remember her in the 3rd grade - driving my CAR!! She's one beautiful girl - inside and out!!!