Sunday, March 22, 2009

Jaiden's Birthday Party

Rhett and I had a fun time together Friday evening. I took him to Jaiden's (my niece) birthday party while Lane and Alexee had fun spending time together at home. Rhett considers Jaiden his best friend. They fight and argue like siblings sometimes, but they are so close and love spending time together. J had a great party at a gymnastics center. R asked probably 20 times on the way home when I thought we'd get to go back there because he really liked that place. There was a trampoline, foam block pit, ropes and bars to swing on, etc.

Jaiden with her candle-filled cupcake
The cupcakes had plastic Disney princess rings on top of them. I thought it was sweet that Rhett told me, "I'm going to put mine in my pocket and save it for my sister because I think she'd really like this princess ring." He gave it to her first thing the next morning. He's so good to her.

Cousins and best friends
(I love how pink R's little cheeks are in this pic--he'd played so hard.)

We hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Jaiden! We love you!

5 comments:

Heather said...

sweet cousins...

Jacquie said...

I love how close they are. R's little sweaty face is so cute!

Anonymous said...

What a great place to have a birthday party! I bet Rhett slept good that evening. He's so thoughtful to bring the princess ring back for Alexee.

We've Got Scents said...

How sweet! Hope she had a great birthday!
Blessings always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

His Doorkeeper said...

Happy birthday Jaiden!!

I love it that she andRhett are so close! Also is Rhett not the sweetest big brother to Alexee??? Bet he will love Crosby the same!