Thursday, March 26, 2009

At the Hospital

We are in the room and have seen the doctor. He estimates a noon delivery but it could be earlier than that. We ask for prayers that the delivery goes smoothly and that Crosby is healthy.




Update: Jamie got the epidural and is feeling good. If you're ever at Baptist and need anesthesia, request Brian, he'll take good care of you.

Also, Ashley and Laura are our nurses and have been fantastic. We are blessed to have such great care.

17 comments:

Heather said...

Praying for you precious friend...can't wait to see that baby boy!! love you, h

Leigh Ann said...

I have been thinking about you all morning! Let us know when he gets here! I can't wait!

Flo and Grace said...

You look beautiful! So excited for your big day!!

Candy said...

You look GREAT!!! Praying for ya'll! :)

Kelly said...

You have babies FAST!
I wish I could be there! I'm so jealous that mom and dad get to be! I'm praying for you and thinking of you all day today!
P.S. you look beautiful!

Jacquie said...

It's just not right that you look so cute on your delivery day!!

I've been praying for you this morning...

The Morrow's said...

It was so nice to meet you! Such a small world...Good Luck and Hope you have a fast, easy delivery.

The Jennings said...

Yeah Jamie! Can't wait to see him!

Gretchan

Jennie said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you!! Will be praying...

sherry said...

I'm so excited for you all! May God protect you and Crosby. May you have a great birth and recovery! Many blessings to you and Lane!

The Keltons said...

I am praying for a smooth delivery and a healthy baby Crosby. You look great. Can't wait to see pictures.

Melissa said...

Yay!! Praying for a fast, safe delivery of a healthy baby Crosby!

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you look beautiful. I'm so excited for you and have been thinking about you today. Sending lots of prayers your way.
Love,
Kristy Morris

Laurie said...

You look WONDERFUL! Can't wait to see this baby boy! Praying for you!

We've Got Scents said...

You look great and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. Blessings to your family always,
Kaye
Matthew 21:22

Anonymous said...

You amaze me! Look at how beautiful and organized you are! Not only do you take time to blog during heavy labor, but your make-up is done. Simply amazing.

The Dorns said...

Congratulations on your lil boy and a healthy delivery.By the way you look fabulous would have nenver guessed you just gave birth from the pictures. Beautiful.

I hope I get to join the newborn club soon.