Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Alexee & Crosby's First Day

Alexee and Crosby started back to "school" this week, too. They'll be going two days each week, and they seem excited to get there to play with friends. They both have sweet teachers--I think it will be a great year. I tried to take a picture of them together, but the sun was right in A's eyes. So I tried to move them, but by that time she'd found a rolie-polie bug and they were too interested in it to pose for a picture.

I tried to do individual pictures...
She took the bug to class
Doesn't he look so big?? :(
They wanted me to carry the backpacks and nap mats and let them carry their lunch boxes
C marched right in.
I can't believe this is her last year before Kindergarten!

5 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Jamie, Do you actually have a few hours to yourself now??? WOW! Enjoy yourself!!! LOL

Kelly said...

The kids are getting SO big!!! Alexee is so grown up and I could just squeeze Crosby!!!

I hope you enjoy the days to yourself!!! MDO is the BEST!!!

In His Army said...

She loves bugs :) She was showing me her ladybug the last time we were there and I remember her carrying a little ladybug around at Debbie's in the summer...I know you know this, but they are growing up wayyyy too fast. Tell Cros he needs to slow down--he has to be our baby!

Ryan V. said...

So funny, she took the bug to school! haha I bet that on the last day of this school year, you will look back at this pictures and think they were so little! Crosby does look like a big boy walking into school though!

Heather said...

So glad they both had a great first week. C looks so BIG!! A looks really pretty in her dress...