Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Recent Paintings

I've been in a painting mood lately...Or maybe it's just that Lane's been working a lot so instead of watching Whale Wars or Hell's Kitchen in the evenings, I've been painting.

Nursery canvas for Christy in Kentucky
(I think "Mollie Gabrielle" is such a cute name!)
Football season is almost here, so I made a decoration for the front door. "Go Hogs" for us & "Go Red Raiders" for my sweet TX friend that transferred from Ouachita to Texas Tech. (H, I'll get it in the mail to you real soon.)
I hung ours on the front door today. I wish I'd used the brighter red on it--it dried darker than I thought it would. Hobby Lobby has outdoor rugs on sale 50% off this week, so I finally replaced the worn out Valentine Heart rug! Can you see Bogart behind the caladiums? He likes to be in our pictures. :)
And this one is a baby gift for a friend.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Your signs are SO cute! How much do you charge?

Love your blog I check it every day! I have a boy going into 3rd and girl going into 1st and a girl who is in preschool. I love to read your stories!!

Candy said...

I always love your paintings!!! You are SOOOO creative & talented! :)