Even though school has started and I've started burning a fall-scented candle (Yankee "Farmer's Market" smells so good), it still feels like summer outside here. Saturday afternoon Alexee, Crosby and Bogart cooled off in the sprinkler while Rhett went to see Spy Kids with our neighbor. I think Bogart likes the sprinkler more than anyone! 

*****
On a different note, Rhett lost his 7th tooth last night. He told us it started hurting at lunch yesterday. I was surprised because I didn't even know it was loose! I pulled it for him last night before bed, and I think he was pleased with what the tooth fairy left for him...$2 and this note. He decided to go ahead and use the chores pass today! :)




7 comments:
still summer weather here also, ugh! I hope to not complain about being cold this winter. :) Love the sprinkler pics and their smiling faces! :) What a great idea the Tooth Fairy had! :)
Filing the tooth fairy idea away for future use...sweet sprinkler pics!!!
your kids are the cutest thing and bogart too! i didn't realize that Mikah was in that picture haha. they are one of the best dogs ever =) their barks get kind of annoying but we wouldn't trade her for the world =)
fyi I LOVE YOUR HANDWRITING!!
Good tooth fairy idea! May need to copy that one! Let's get together when the weather cools off!
Gretchan
Yankee's "farmer's market" is my absolute favorite! I discovered it last fall and burned it all the time! I still have lots of those little ones for my wax melter thingy and can't wait to use them! It's 118 here today though...not like fall at all! Sweet pictures with the sprinkler! They will LOVE having these pictures when they are older!
A tooth fairy who leaves notes!!! Why didn't i think of that and save myself lots of $$$$$!!!! So funny!
I guess Rhett's tooth fairy is nicer than Logan's, he doesn't get chore passes! LOL Logan has lost 2 teeth this week. The first one was loose, but it wasn't the loosest, but Chris ended up pulling the wrong tooth! We laughed so hard, the next night I pulled the really loose one! LOL
Post a Comment