Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday & Tuesday

Nothing super exciting going on here...
Here are just a few pictures from this week so far:

Yesterday Alexee found a few snails on the front porch and put them in the Bug Park, along with a few leaves she added for them.
They also saw the turtle that shows up in our back yard sometimes (We marked it with a little bit of pink nail polish last time we saw it.) They enjoyed popcicles and playing with the turtle.
This afternoon we went to the library. I'm so glad Rhett loves to read. Alexee chose a few books, too, and Crosby ran wild and screamed if I tried to hold him.
Alexee wanted to use the self check-out
After we left the library we went through the Chick-fil-A drive-thru to pick up dinner. They were having a school spirit night which meant that 15% of sales went to our elementary school if you presented the school flyer when you ordered.

2 comments:

The Jennings said...

We ate chick-fil-a for supper too at about 4:30! I thought I was really getting a jump on things tonight! It backfired and before bed they were hungry again!

Gretchan

Candy said...

We ate Chick-fil-a last night too!!! :) I have been avoiding the library for way too long because I know how Ev always acts in there. I need to face my fear though! :) Hope ya'll have a super rest of the week! :)