Yesterday the kids and I went to Hot Springs to visit Lane's parents and attend a birthday party for our friend James. Lane's work schedule didn't allow him to go with us this time. We got to Hot Springs at noon, and Grammy asked the kids where they wanted to go for lunch...they all agreed on Purple Cow, of course! After lunch, Crosby took a nap while R & A played in the condo and visited with their cousin Katie.
James' grandparents have a condo just two buildings down from Lane's parents' place. His party was at the swim/picnic area at 4:30, so when the time came (the kids asked me a MILLION times during the afternoon if it was time to swim yet!) we just gathered up our stuff and walked down to the party. It was a beach ball theme, and Gretchan had everything decorated so cute!!


Rhett swimming with James' two older brothers

I was thankful that my father-in-law was willing to suit up and get in the water with the kids. I'm not much of a swimmer myself. Bob was so kind to catch Alexee all 527 times she jumped off of the swim dock! :) I followed Crosby around because he (surprisingly) didn't want to get in the water. He took one short ride in the little paddle boat, but that was all he wanted to do. He spent most of his time throwing things in the water: noodles, beach balls, golf balls, (play) golf clubs, etc.











2 comments:
Looks like a fun party! I love how colorful everything was including the Bday boy's outfit!!!
BTW, thanks for giving H the tip on how to make photo collages! I've been wanting to know how to do that for months!!!
Thanks for coming Garner's! Thanks for sending me the pictures too! I love them!
Gretchan
Post a Comment