Sunday, June 29, 2008

Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage

My cousin, Sharmin, did this on her blog so I thought I would try it. Do you think Prince Harry and I look like brother and sister?! ha! 

Click here if you'd like to create your own: Celebrity Collage  (P.S.  I think there's a button where you can choose to only show girls or boys for your look-alikes, but I didn't realize that at the beginning, and I thought Harry and Jude made it funnier)  :)

4 comments:

Sharmin said...

Who knows, you may be related to the Royal Family! LOL

I was thrilled that this computer thing thought I looked like Vanessa Marcil, it really made me feel good. (too bad I don't look like her from the neck down.) Nicole Kidman showed up on my big list, too, it must be the Hopper cheeks!

Leigh Ann said...

I'm not surprised that it matched you with some of the most beautiful actresses EVER! That is so neat. I'm definitely doing that! Instead of someone cool like Katherine Hepburn, I'll probably get Delta Burke! Ha!

Lindsey said...

Ooo...I see some Sarah Jessica in your eye shape and smile!
Girl, you are a super-blogger! Everytime I check in on you I have missed at least three posts. Hope everyone survived the virus. Ana has only had it once in her little life and it broke my heart. We've missed church for the last two weeks, but maybe we'll catch you this week!

Heather said...

Prince Harry..Jude Law..Sarah J Parker..and your baby looks like Shiloh Pitt..You are one hot momma!!