Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Sales

FYI, in-town friends, The Toggery and Stork Stop both have lots of cute summer things on sale (30% off) right now.

I bought Alexee this dress for next summer.This outfit is actually for the fall, but I had a 30% off coupon to use by 6/30, and it didn't apply to sale items. I thought this was different and cute. I guess I was in a "blue" mood today??

12 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable..great to catch up today. I wish our weekly phone conversations could be sitting on eachother's couches instead!! Maybe B will move us to AR someday.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Cute outfits!! Thanks for the sales tip ;o)

Leigh Ann said...

Adorable! I certainly appreciate the tips. The Toggery is one of my most favorite stores!!!

Heidi Zawisza said...

I totally LOVE the pants outfit! So So cute!!

Anonymous said...

You always find the cutest stuff on sale!

LOVE YOU A GOOGLE... said...

Love the outfits! I will have to go out shopping. :) Thanks for sharing. Your kids are ADORABLE! I am a lurker from Leigh Ann's blog. Just wanted to say HI!

Jessica said...

CUTE!!!!

Betsy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love dressing up little girls! :)

Kelly said...

Those outfits are adorable!

Abby said...

Hi Jamie! I think I know you! I came here from Leigh Ann's blog and got to looking around and thought, "I think she used to be one of my auditors!" Weren't you on my job at Connect Communications? And Lane was the manager? Anyway, I just wanted to say hi! You have a great blog! I started one recently but haven't been very good at keeping it current. I'm going to have to get better at that!

The Jennings said...

Cute outfits! Oh to have a girl! Jason's in Hot Springs is pretty good. They have burgers, catfish, shrimp, other seafood. Kind of a locals hangout place. I am terrible getting around Hot Springs, but if you are on Central going towards Arkadelphia and go over both the bridges, it is off a road on the right. Wasn't that terrible. Better call them- Jason's Burgers and More. Where is your in-laws condo? My parents have one there too.
Gretchan

Sharmin said...

It's been a long time since I got to pick out girl's clothes. Casey and I have such different taste, but she's 19 and pays for her own. The boys are easy, if is has St. Louis Cardinals or John Deere on it we can't go wrong!