We've been to Warren this weekend to visit L's parents. We had a great time--I'll post pictures from the trip tomorrow.
Rhett's MDO class made neck ties for their daddies last week, and the teacher did an interview with each child about their dad. Below is R's interview...I love these. I hope you can read it okay...my favorite part is the bowling answer. :)Lane is such a good Dad, and I'm so very thankful for him!
Here he is with Alexee. He admitted not long ago that, "everything she does just melts my heart!" She can definitely use that to her advantage in the future. :) My Dad and I have always been very close and shared a special bond, and I wish that same joy for Lane and Alexee!
Lane is proudly modeling the tie that Rhett made for him. It's so cute, but it's very short, which made me laugh to look at him. He said he might wear it to work tomorrow. :)
This picture was made in Warren this weekend: Lane, his Dad (Bob) and the kids. They love their Bobba!
Bobba and his two Grandsons, Luke (13) and Rhett (4).
We'd also like to wish a Happy Father's Day to my Dad (above) & Granddad. We love you all!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


3 comments:
What a sweet list that Rhett made about his Daddy. Love the "short tie" look on Lane! har har
You children are blessed with two sweet loving granddads!
Lane's tie made me smile.
I love L's tie..that is just so precious!! And cute interview too.
Post a Comment