So maybe your kitchen never looks like this, but do your restaurant experiences ever go anything like this (hanging out in the car with a toddler that won't sit in a high chair for more than 10 minutes)?
While Lane and Rhett were inside Macaroni Grill finishing their spaghetti and paying the bill this evening, Alexee and I went out to the car...a haven from flying applesauce, strawberries and focaccia bread. We had fun taking pictures, talking on the phone and trying out new hairdos:
Here's the new hairdo part...
She was babbling the cutest, serious conversation. The only part I understood was "Daddy". She nodded her head yes when I asked, "were you talking to Daddy?".
Is she cute, or what!?! :)
She's not shy with the camera. She loves to say "cheeeese".
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


8 comments:
My hair looks like most days...on Alexee it looks GOOD!
She is a little character and love that smile! You are having the best time in your life, Jamie!
Oh yes, this is very familiar. In fact, we just avoid restaurants all together otherwise one of us is eating alone while the other one is walking Schäfer around trying to entertain him.
I remember those days....having to duck out of the restaurant before we were really ready! :) She is so cute! It looks like you two made the most of being in the car waiting for the boys!
Your kids are ADORABLE! I would've never thought to have the fun y'all had in the car!!
that sounds so familiar! You guys had a great time anyway though!! Noah is getting to the age where he's fun to take with us, Caden is working on it! Asia is just along for the ride now.
She IS ADORABLE!
You are such a good mom. I love that you took her to the car and played with her rather than being frustrated. I love the new hairdo..it reminds me of something...maybe the of Pebbles from the Flintstones?
Love, Love the cute pics of A..her hair looks adorable pulled up in a bow!!
Post a Comment