Sunday, June 8, 2008

Just a few more...

...pictures from Flippin. Dad e-mailed me these today, and rather than try to add them to previous Flippin posts, I'll just post them here.

When Dad got home from work, we were playing in the back yard. We had the kiddie pool filled up and the sprinkler going. R told Dad, "There are two ways to get wet...the pool and the sprinkler." Well, make that three ways...the third being a wild 4 year old dipping a leafy branch in a pool and chasing you down! I think the expression on his face is hilarious.
Rhett helping Mo in the hayfield. Mom said he was great entertainment for her while she drove!
Dad, Alexee and I took the Jeep through the rough field to check on the bulldozer work. Alexee didn't mind the bumps at all.
Heather, recognize these cool sunglasses?! :) (Heather donated these to me in Gulf Shores because I was complaining about my Target sunglasses hurting my head. Thanks, H!) Alexee borrowed R's cap to block some of the hot sun.

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

I LOVE R's expression in that top picture. Priceless!

Heather said...

You are one hot mama!!

Laurie said...

I saw those cardboard testimonies and it was WONDERFUL! Your black and white beach pictures are soooo good!

Jessica said...

Rhatts hair is cute in the first two pictures! : )

Sharmin said...

It looks like you had fun, especially Rhett!