Update on Rhett: It was a looooong night last night, but as of about 10:00 this morning, he's feeling much better. Bogart and I slept in the floor in his room last night, and he woke up about once an hour getting sick from about 11:00p to 5:30a, so it was a rough night. I felt so sorry for him. He still doesn't have an appetite back today, but he's drinking juice and water, so he's not dehydrated. Piles of laundry--sheets, towels, etc. to do, but I'm so glad he's doing better. So far, Alexee and I feel fine. Thank you for your prayers!
Have a great (hopefully virus-free) weekend!
Escape to the Country With Me
9 months ago


9 comments:
Praying that it goes away and stays far away from you guys!!!
Uuuggghhh!! That sounds rough! So glad no one else got it!!!
Glad he is feeling better. Praying that he continues to feel better and that no one else in the family gets it.
Bless your heart - I'm worn out just thinking about you. I'm glad he's feeling better. Hope you have a good weekend.
Poor Rhett, I'm glad he's feeling better today.
Glad he's feeling better. I'm just like you, Jamie, I go to the doctor and let him know "what I/the kids have"!
I love that Rhett loves puzzles. Your family gave Kale his first puzzle for his 4th birthday (Lion and lamb puzzle - cute!!)... and as soon as he got it together, he asked if I'd go buy him another one. I told him when he could put it together in 5 minutes (it was 200 pieces) I'd buy him another one. It only took 2 weeks! I glued that one together and still have it today!
Hope y'all stay well!
I'm so glad Rhett is feeling better. I hope you can somehow get a nap in today! I know you are tired.
Oh, I'm so sorry R has felt bad. It's so sad when little ones are sick. I think that is so sweet that you and B slept on his floor. I'm glad he's feeling better. Anytime a child comes down with a stomach virus anywhere at Evan's school, it seems like he gets it! It's just the worst! I hope R feels better and better and starts wanting to eat soon. :)
I'm assuming noone else got sick?
Post a Comment