Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Letter 'G'

I picked up my slipcovers from the embroidery place today. I was really pleased with them, and I was excited to put them in the dining room. I've been wanting to add slipcovers to the end chairs for a long time. A friend of mine had them at her house with a large "W" on the backs of the chairs (she did all her chairs). So I copied the idea, but only did two--the covers don't fit on our regular dining chairs. I ordered the slipcovers from Target online and took them to a local place to add the 'G'. I think they're a nice addition to the table. Now I need to think about a centerpiece...the table looks bare.

9 comments:

Jacquie said...

I love the slipcovers, Jamie!

His Doorkeeper said...

A very nice look!

Kelly said...

I love that!
I have been wanting for a long time to get two slipcovered parson chairs for our dining room table to put on the ends with our monogram.
Yours look great!

Kelly said...

P.S. This is the second time today that my mom and I left comments on your blog at the EXACT same time. Spooky!

Leigh Ann said...

Those slipcovers look great, Jamie. I love anything monogrammed.

Anonymous said...

These slipcovers look so great! Good job! (as always!)

Heather said...

Love em'...they turned out great. I really like how big the G is!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I love these!!! We're a G family too! :)

Lindsey said...

Oooo, I love!