Monday, March 10, 2008

The Birthday Celebration Begins

Rhett's actual birthday isn't until the 17th, but we had his birthday party yesterday afternoon. I think he really had fun. Rhett and Alexee are both here "helping" me at the computer, so I won't elaborate on the party...just take a look at the pics here. :)

4 comments:

pengellylove said...

Happy Birthday, Rhett! Ella Grace had so much fun bouncing and playing at your party...she especially loves her jump rope...We all had a few laughs when I tried to show her how to use it! ha ha
Love ya, Melody

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun!!! He looks so grown up! I can't believe he is turning FOUR!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun place to have a birthday party! Rhett looks so sweet. I can't believe he's 4! He absolutely must stop growing.

Heather said...

I'm so glad he had a fun party. Hard to believe he's 4 Jamie.