Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Sunday!





8 comments:

Kelly said...

Rhett and Alexee look SOOOO cute!!!!
Happy Easter!

His Doorkeeper said...

How much sweeter could they be....what cute pictures of them together! I hope it was warmer in LR than here.....brrr!

Glad you got to go to S.A. We are going to try to go overnight on our way to the wedding this summer!

Laurie said...

Darling pictures!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! What great photos with your flowers! Can you believe how much Alexee has changed since last Easter. I couldn't help but think of Schäfer last easter because he was 100 days old. My, how things have changed!

pengellylove said...

Love thhose pics...I am so glad that we got to sit with you at church on Easter! Mel

Anonymous said...

Rhett & Alexee look so cute in their Easter outfits. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

These pictures just make me mad...why are your kids cooperating so well. Mine acted like fools and I got NO cute pics! Again! 2nd year in a row!!

I love their bright colors. So cute.


MK

Flo and Grace said...

Love her little pink shoes! And her hairbow is the perfect size! Grace's are all either too big or too small...