
It's so hard to believe that it's been FOUR years since we welcomed this little guy into our lives! (Click here for pictures from that wonderful day.)
We've been celebrating for over a week now, but today is his real birthday. When I went into his room this morning, the first thing he said was, "Are there balloons everywhere for the party?" I had to remind him that we'd already had his party with his friends and today was family celebration. He then said he wanted to play party games, like egg in the spoon races (which he said they did on Little Bear for a birthday party). So we had egg in spoon races this afternoon. We ate at two of his favorite places today--lunch at Heavenly Ham (they gave him a card and suckers) and dinner at Purple Cow. He had swim lessons this afternoon, and he put his face in the water and blew bubbles--a big accomplishment! 
Before swim lesson
Alexee doing some exercises during R's lesson


Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


7 comments:
Rhett is so hilarious! He cracks me up with the things he says!!!
Happy Birthday sweet Rhett!!!!
The goggles are cracking me up! I love it! Ella told me recently that she needed goggles...she hates getting water in her face, so maybe goggles would be good for bathtime too??
love ya.
Happy Happy Birthday sweet Rhett!! What a beautiful blessing you are to everyone who knows and loves you.
I hope their are pics of your mommy participating in the egg and spoon race. :)
I feel like Rhett's birthday has been all week! He was so sweet to want to play birthday games. Alexee looks so sweet in her green dress. I think she looks a lot like your Mom.
Happy Birthday to Rhett! Time is flying!
I know we're a little late, but wish Rhett a Happy Birthday from us! Maybe you and Micaela can come up for Logan's 4th birthday party in June.
Happy Birthday, Rhett!
Was that a paid endorsement for Heavenly Ham??? I know your picture is used for their ads...
Post a Comment