Thursday, March 27, 2008

Movie Date

This morning Rhett & I met some friends at the theater to see Horton Hears a Who. It was a great little movie! Rhett shared Skittles with his friend Olivia, and she shared her popcorn. They both sat so still and quiet eating their snacks, and they were so cute laughing at parts of the movie. They were both concerned for Horton, but as you might expect, it all ends well. Take your child to see it if you get a chance (but go by the bank first--movie tickets are $7 each these days...and you know about the overpriced candy and cokes...but it was worth it for a fun outing with Rhett)!


10 comments:

Kelly said...

I kind of want to see that movie! I bet it was fun to hear Rhett laughing and enjoying it!

Heather said...

What a fun date with Rhett..I'm so glad he enjoyed it. Can't wait to take Brooks in a year or so.

Flo and Grace said...

that theatre looks all fancy & fun...I guess maybe I should take Grace, I've been wondering if she would like the movie!

Flo and Grace said...

PS. Just wanted you to know, this has nothing to do with your blog, but you've inspired me! After reading your blog about you loving to do laundry and what you use...I decided to "adjust" my attitude about it. I went out...bought the good smelly Tide and the orange snuggle softener - I have to admit, it does smell wonderful! So thanks!

Anonymous said...

Rhett looks so adorable at the theater. Sorry we missed it. I'm glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

We had such a fun time with you and Rhett! Olivia is still showing us how the elephant "shook his booty". Isn't it funny what kids remember?? I wish I could put those little laughs away and get them out again when they are older. They are so precious!

Anonymous said...

Please tell me that was not the matinée price. You could buy the DVD for 2 movie tickets!

Lindsey said...

We saw Horton Saturday and Ana loved it too. Love the pic of Rhett standing in front of the theater...it looks so huge.

Anonymous said...

I took Kathryn to see this on Sunday and we both really liked it. I loved the song at the end? Did they put that in just for parents? I really felt like belting it out with Horton and the Mayor. "I can't fight this feeling anymore..." REO Speedwagon

Anonymous said...

Oh one more thing. We saw the movie at Breckenridge and it was only $4.75 for an afternoon movie, which I was shocked b/c I thought the sign said $6.25 before 6pm. Maybe it was just a random special price. I don't know. It isn't as nice of a theater as the Rave, but Breckenridge still has stadium seating so Kathryn was able to see over the seat in front of her.