Hi Jamie! You have the cutest kids! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about your word art but I'm working 7 days a week right now, would you try emailing me??? That way I could just reply...I haven't even checked my blog today, and our wedding is coming up and I want some word art! Thank you! The email is sheridesthatbigredhonda@yahoo.com
6 comments:
Alexee is so sweet in her new outfit! I love the bow in her hair.
Love the little tulip on her top!She looks so big!! Once they start walking they just seem to grow faster!
How cute is she!
I lover her outfit! So cute! Etsy? Your hubby could be my hubby's best buddy! Ha! I think they both get a kick out of editing our posts. Ha! : )
Hi Jamie! You have the cutest kids! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you about your word art but I'm working 7 days a week right now, would you try emailing me??? That way I could just reply...I haven't even checked my blog today, and our wedding is coming up and I want some word art! Thank you! The email is sheridesthatbigredhonda@yahoo.com
Thanks!!
I just love that little sweetie! :)
Micaela
Post a Comment