Lane and I just returned from a fun three day trip to San Antonio. It was very relaxing. I'm really thankful that we had a chance to get away together for a few days. Below are a few photos from our trip (click here to see the new album):
Friday afternoon at the San Jose Mission.
We had lunch with my friend Heather and her family while we were there. They were in town visiting her sister and brother-in-law for Easter.
Couldn't miss out on a picture by The Alamo (it was closed when we got there, so no inside tour).
At The Alamo
THANK YOU to Bobba and Grammy for your wonderful babysitting while we were away!
Escape to the Country With Me
6 months ago


4 comments:
What a fun trip! Welcome back!
I'm glad ya'll got to go on a get away!!! I'm sure it was nice to be with Lane when he doesn't have to be studying!!!
Did you get that dress at the Gap??? I have gone in and tried it on at least 3 times and I can't ever decide if I like it enough to get it. It looks REALLY cute on you!!!!
Looks like you had a wonderful time. David and I went to San Antonio a few years ago (before kids). It is a beautiful place. I bet it was nice to have a vacation!
I have enjoyed looking at your pics and reading your posts. You have a wonderful family. :)
Post a Comment