Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Attire

Easter is really sneaking up on me this year--I keep forgetting that it's weekend after next! Alexee received several pretty dresses for her birthday, so I didn't go shopping for a specific Easter dress for her this year.  I think this one that my parents gave her will be just right.  :)  If it's cold (which I feel sure it will be), she has a little sweater to wear over it.  Today I went to Children's Place to look for a green Polo style shirt for Rhett to wear that matches the green leaves in A's dress.  I bought two options for him--a long-sleeve button down or a short-sleeve Polo...depending on the weather.  He'll just wear his khaki pants and "brown shoes".  I bought Alexee a cute bow to match, but she will only have it on for pictures because she will NOT leave a bow in her hair--which drives me crazy!  :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

They will look adorable in those outfits! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!

His Doorkeeper said...

I love little kid's spring clothes! Rhett and Alexee will look darling in anything you put them in! Let's hope we don't have the same weather we had last Easter...brrrrr!

Anonymous said...

These outfits are so sweet. Yeah for Spring!

Heather said...

Love the outfits..they will look precious Easter morning!!