Sunday, March 16, 2008

Coloring Eggs

Yesterday we dyed eggs to take to an egg hunt that we were invited to. I bought the glitter paint kit...what was I thinking?!. I've always liked coloring eggs. Rhett enjoyed it this year, too. He did a great job with the paint. Here are a few pictures of the project:




Happy Easter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to dye eggs with Schäfer. I know he'll be anxious to do it himself! It's gonna be so sweet & fun!

Heather said...

R looks like he had a great time. When did you start coloring eggs with him? I think Brooks would want to destroy them as opposed to decorating.

Kelly said...

Oh how fun!!!!!

Sharmin said...

You're a brave woman, I take the easy way out and use plastic eggs! Logan likes to hurl them across the room like he's practicing his curve ball!