Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"I think my mind has gone to Florida"

Today is my wonderful sister's 26th birthday. My family still teases me about saying, "I think my mind has gone to Florida" when they told me that she'd been born. I was (and still am) so thrilled to have a sister! She is a precious blessing in my life.

Here we are last Christmas.

Here's her sweet family

She's fun, energetic, athletic, compassionate, hilarious...the list goes on! She's beautiful both inside and out! Happy Birthday, Micaela!

8 comments:

Flo and Grace said...

Her family is beautiful...what a gorgeous daugther!

pengellylove said...

Happy Birthday, Micaela!! Jamie, you and your sister are just the sweetest...
Mel

Anonymous said...

I think that she is pretty wonderful as well!

Amy Wallace

His Doorkeeper said...

Micaela is one of the most special young women we know! Happy Birthday!

steve and judy

Kelly said...

I am laughing at what you said!!!!!!
I love Micaela! Ya'll are two of my very favorites!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I never knew that you said that when Micaela was born!

Heather said...

That comment cracks me up..I laughed out loud! I hope Mic had a great b-day. Aren't sister's the best?

Anonymous said...

As usual--a few days behind reading blogs, but thanks so much sis. I appreciate all the nice things you said, I love you so much! Thanks for leaving out the stuff like how I threw a boot at your best friend's head when she was staying the night, marking on your favorite penguin sweathshirt and other annoying things that I did growing up. Happy early birthday to Rhett turning a big four tomorrow! Micaela