Photos from the 4th annual Purple Cow b-day dinner:
I love that ya'll have a Purple Cow tradition! ;-)
He looks so grown up! We love you Rhett! mgt
I'm with Mic..he just looks so big.
Yammie was this your fourth annual taco salad?
We were there around 2. We sat in the back corner booth. It would have been awesome to see you there.
It is great to have a Birthday tradition place. I like the Purple Cow. That Birthday dessert looks yummy! Rhett looks like he enjoyed it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love that ya'll have a Purple Cow tradition! ;-)
He looks so grown up! We love you Rhett! mgt
I'm with Mic..he just looks so big.
Yammie was this your fourth annual taco salad?
We were there around 2. We sat in the back corner booth. It would have been awesome to see you there.
It is great to have a Birthday tradition place. I like the Purple Cow. That Birthday dessert looks yummy! Rhett looks like he enjoyed it.
Post a Comment